Single sphere rubber bellows expansion joint connect two fixed assemblies or pipes and allow movement due to service load, shock or thermal cycles. They are made of elastomer, fabric or metal materials and feature a bellows-style construction. Convolutions permit misalignment, movement or isolation of the components that are joined together. Single sphere rubber bellows expansion joint can have a round, square, or rectangular cross-section. Rounded products often have a neck or collar that permits attachment with a hose clamp. Expansion joints with a flanged end usually attach to components with screws or bolts. Some expansion joints are used in plumbing or piping applications.
Single sphere rubber bellows expansion joint
DIN ANSI BS SABS JIS KS
Place of Origin
Galvanize Hot dip galvanize
Wooden case or Outer Box
1) Quick and accurate quotation
2) Timely and effective follow-up;Professional packaging
3) We have 15 years of experience in expansion joint
4) Fast Delivery
5) Low Price We are a manufacturer which have many years' experience,technical innovation and scientific management enable our cost lower,and our price is more competitive in this field.
6) Flow chart: our professional engineers can design the flow chart for you